Total Pageviews

Friday, September 16, 2011

Who are you and why are you here?

Hello, I am Matthew Barrett and i am a high school student at East York C.I..  I am a person who has two parents named Don and Joanne, and a younger brother named Jacob.  I have been playing organized sports since I was 3 years old.  The two sports I play the most are hockey and lacrosse and I play on both of these teams in high school as well as in leagues outside of school.  Other sports I participate in at school are cross country and track and field.  Some of my hobbies include things like running, hanging out with my friends, playing ball hockey, swimming, and playing guitar.  I am here because my parents have decided to raise me in this neighbourhood and since I have lived in this neighbourhood since I was 2 I know a lot of people in this area and my parents wanted me to go to a school where I feel comfortable and can play sports while focusing on my school work.  I have moved 3 times in my life but everytime I moved we still stayed in the East York area just lived in different parts.  East York is the closest school for me to get to so that is another reason why I'm here, also I took writers craft in school this year so that is why I am here making this blog post in Ms. Cat's grade 12 writers craft class.

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy the tone of your blog post. It is written the same way that you speak to people, so I could really put a voice to the text. The only problem with this piece is the fact that proper punctuation is missing in certain areas, and that you need to capatalize your "i"s. Other than that, great work, and I love you like a father loves his son. :P OH, and the Sens are amazing, and you probably have a shrine to Spezzza in your closet. Just saying! :)

    ReplyDelete